Will I speed up the review process if I re-submit my application or my case profile?
No. In fact, submitting your application or your case profile more than once in a six-month period will only serve to decrease the likelihood of having your case reviewed.
- What is the difference between Social Security Disability and SSI Disability?
- Do Social Security disability benefits expire?
- Can a person with a terminal illness qualify for disability benefits?
- How does Social Security decide if I am disabled?
- I am currently receiving Social Security disability benefits. Will my benefits be affected if I earn additional money?
- What is the earliest age at which I can receive Social Security disability benefits?
- How many credits are required to be eligible for Social Security disability benefits?
- Will I speed up the review process if I re-submit my application or my case profile?
- Can Social Security take away my SSDI benefits?
- I currently receive Social Security disability income benefits, but my disabilities have worsened and I have other health problems. Can my monthly benefit amount be increased?